To Our Valued Patients
This notice is to advise you that your Remote Home Monitoring Service with Heart HQ will automatically renew shortly.
The annual fee is $257 (with a rebate of approximately $59.10
under the Medicare Benefit Schedule per year)
and is inclusive of the monitoring of your pacemaker over 12 months and any scheduled checks.
* Approximately 6 months after your scheduled check you may attend a clinical review +/- a pacemaker check in clinic with your cardiologist.
This fee is due to be paid prior to renewal and can be done by the follow methods:
Payable to: Heart HQ
Reference: Patient Name
Credit Card via Stripe
To pay via Stripe online platform please click here
Credit Card via Phone
Please call 07 5414 1100 to pay by Visa or Mastercard
Our Remote Monitoring Service provided to you is designed to:
- use new technology to allow your pacemaker to be monitored from the convenience of your home using a remote monitor
- Enable data to be reviewed by your cardiologist in the comfort of your own home
- Provide early detection of problems with your pacemaker system and arrhythmias (abnormal heart rhythms)
- Ability to send data if a significant clinical symptom occurs (i.e., palpitations, heart racing, shortness of breath, dizziness and fainting) – please contact our clinic so we can pass on your symptoms with the necessary pacemaker data to your cardiologist.
- Save you time and the inconvenience of attending multiple clinic appointments
- This service does not replace emergency services: for medical emergencies please call 000
- Programming changes cannot be made through your remote monitor
- A remote monitor would have been provided to you at the date of your pacemaker implant. If lost, please contact our clinic to arrange for a replacement monitor to be sent to your home address or to be collected at one of our rooms.
- It is important to keep your monitor switched on at all times to allow your pacemaker to send data to the clinic if needed. If you will be away from the monitor for more than 1 week, please contact the clinic to advise them how long you will be away and when you will return.
If you have any concerns or any questions regarding Remote Home Monitoring, please feel free to contact our office on 07 5414 1100 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ph: (07) 5414 1100