We held our annual GP Education Conference at the beautiful Novotel Twin Waters Resort on the Sunshine Coast on Saturday 23rd October.
There was a great turn out of GPs and a wide range of topics being discussed on the day. These included:
- Alcohol and the heart
- An update on the 2021 Guidelines for the Management of Valvular Heart Disease
- Diabetes and the role of SGLT2 inhibitors
- Chemotherapy and cardiotoxicity
- Covid-19 and the heart
- Postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS)
- The Heart HQ Heart Murmur Clinic.
In this week’s podcast, Peter and Stuart provide a wrap-up of the conference, including an overview of the topics discussed.
You can listen here.
Want to know of upcoming events?
You can sign up to our GP newsletter here for the latest information on the events we have planned.
Enjoyed this podcast?
If you enjoyed this podcast, we’d also love for you to leave a review on Apple Podcasts and share it with your colleagues, friends and family.
If you’d like to get in touch with us about our podcast, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks for tuning in!